School immersion in Vancouver, British Columbia | 13-18 ans | 1 semestre ou 1 année scolaire
This programme is available to motivated students aged 13 to 18 who wish to spend one semester or one year in a Canadian high school (secondary education) and share in the daily life of an Canadian host family and have a unique and unforgettable experience.
This option allows students to choose the school where they would like to be placed. Once the student has chosen, our local partner will be able to check all availabilities. We will then inform you of the different options available to you.
Why Canada ?
Canada is the second largest country in the world, it is also one of the most outstanding in terms of geographical diversity. It’s primarily a wonderful destination or those wishing to study there for multiple reasons:
- The Quality and standard of living is among the highest in the world
- Educational system is recognised for its excellence and its compatibility with the European system
- Friendliness and hospitality of its people
- Rich in culture
- Safe environment with stunning landscapes and countryside
Situated between the snow-capped peaks of the Rocky Mountains and the shimmering waters of the Pacific Ocean, British Columbia is easily one of the most attractive provinces in Canada. As the region’s cultural and commercial centre, Vancouver is brimming with cultural, touristic, and sportive attractions bringing in visitors from all over the world. Shops, cafés, and restaurants fill the fashionable areas of the town centre, while the nearby mountains, forests, rivers and lakes are popular with sport fans and anyone just wanting to explore.
With a population of just over 100,000 people, Langley offers both an urbanised environment with a large range of big shops and a vibrant nature in the south east. With several secondary schools and university campuses, Langley is very animated and highly appreciated by students.
Dates & Prices 2020-2021
School year: From September to June
Semester: From September to January or from February to June
Includes all taxes, registration fees, classes, and room and board
|Classes, room and board, and registration fees|
|Duration||Price without flight||Price with flight|
|1 semester||€ 10.990||€ 12.290|
|1 school year||€ 18.750||€ 19.990|
- English level assessment and interview
- All documents required to obtain a visa
- High School registration for a semester or a school year
- Supervision during the stay by the local correspondent
- Accommodation in host family, full board (lunch box on school days)
- Personal assistance, support and advice from our local correspondent
- Medical insurance
- Personal support to parents throughout the stay
- Regular contacts and assessment reports
- Official certificate of attendance and courses transcripts.
- Round-trip flight if chosen, from Brussels, Paris or Geneva airport (please contact us for prices if you do not leave from these airports
- Airport transfer upon arrival
Prices do not include:
- Excursions and leisure activities
- Admittance fees to leisure or sports clubs
- Local transportation
- Airport transfer upon departure
- Visa fees
- Pocket money: around $250-300 per month