School Immersion at Itchen College – 16-18 years old – 1 term, 1 academic semester or 6 months
This programme is aimed at students aged 16 – 18 years old who wish to study in an English college with British students.
Southampton is a thriving maritime and university city with 250,000 inhabitants, the largest in Hampshire. Surrounded by Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (such as the New Forest National Park) it is one of the greenest citiies in England, despite its short distance from London (70 minutes by car).
The city offers rich history, cultural spaces, museums and theatres as well as great sporting action. There is plenty to do such as sailing and water sports, leisure centres, live music and world-class restaurants.
Education plays a very important role in local political projects. Academic and scientific research at University of Southampton, one of the UK’s Russell Group universities, is among the best in the world.
With excellent transport links, including an international irport, exploring the UK and Europe is easy.
Dates & Prices 2021-2022
The school year is split into 3 terms, each with a half-term holiday.
Academic year: September 2021 to July 2022.
- Autumn term: 01/09/2021 – 17/12/21 (half term from 25/10 to 29/10/21)
- Spring term: 07/01/22 – 08/04/22 (half term from 21/02 to 25/02/22)
- Summer term: 25/04/22 – 01/07/22 (half term from 30/05 to 03/06/22)
Programme EU Study Abroad
- Trimester 1 (automne term): 31/08/21 – 18/12/21
- Semester 1 : 31/08/21 – 29/01/22
- Semester 2 : 06/01/22 – 28/05/22
- 6 months : 31/08/21 – 19/02/22 ou 06/01/22 – 25/06/22
|Programme EU Study Abroad|
|Tuition + homestay accomodation (half board during the week, full board during the weekend)|
|Term1 (Autumn Term)||€ 7.695|
|Semester 1 (22 weeks)||€ 9.495|
|Semester 2 (21 weeks)||€ 8.995|
|School year (6 months)||€ 10.495|
Prices include :
- English placement test and pre-enrolment interview
- Your chosen course
- Homestay accommodation, single room, half-board during weekdays and full board during weekends
- Access to all school facilities and services
- Academic advice and support from a personal tutor
- Access to the school’s medical services
- Support from our offices during and after your stay
- All taxes and enrollment fees
- Work Experience Placement (only for students enrolled on a 1 year A-level programme minimum)
- Transfer at the arrival (if you arrive on the 31/08/21 or the 06/01/22 before 10 am at Heathrow Airport)
Prices do not include:
- Flights to/from England
- Airport transfer upon departure (and upon arrival outside scheduled dates/times)
- Local transportation
- Course materials
- Optional activities
- Optional insurance