School immersion in Newfoundland | 12-18 years old | 1 semester to 1 school year
This program is open to all students aged 12 to 18 who are very motivated and wish to have a unique and unforgettable experience abroad.
Our partner selects the corresponding school that best suits your profile and your individual goals. Over 250 public schools situated in the Newfoundland and Labrador District. All schools offer a wide range of subjects in both standard and specialised fields such as robotics, for example.
Canada is the second largest country in the world. It’s one of the most outstanding countries in terms of geographical diversity. First and foremost, Canada is full of adventure and advantages for those wishing to study there. Some of these advantages include:
- Quality and standard of living is among the highest in the world
- Educational system recognized for excellence and consistent with our European systems
- Friendliness and hospitality of its people
- Cultural wealth
- Safe environment and landscapes.
The capital of Newfoundland, Saint John, lies at the most Eastern point of North America, and only a 6-hour flight away from London! The province hosted the first British settlers and houses sites of incomparable natural beauty some of which are World Heritage of UNESCO. This area is renowned for the friendliness and kindness of its people, its quality of life (clean air, safe environment as Canada’s crime rate is the lowest in the world) , cultural diversity and the opportunity to learn about typical Canadian outdoor activities.
Dates & Prices 2020-2021
Dates 2020 – 2021
Academic year: September-June
Semester: September to January or February to June
Includes all taxes, registration fees, classes, room and board
|Classes, room and full board, and registration fees|
|Duration||Price WITHOUT flights||Price WITH flights|
|Academic Year||€ 14.295||€ 15.595|
|Semester||€ 8.295||€ 9.595|
|Options / Supplements|
|Adventure program (per semester)||€ 450|
|Special diet (per semester)||€ 200|
The fees include:
- English level assessment and interview
- All documents required to obtain a visa
- High School registration for a semester or a school year
- Supervision during the stay by the local correspondent
- Accommodation in host family, full board (lunch box, lunch on school days)
- Personal assistance, support and advice from our local correspondent
- Medical insurance
- Personal support to parents throughout the stay
- Regular contacts and assessment reports
- Official certificate of attendance and courses transcripts.
- Round-trip flight if chosen, from Brussels, Paris or Geneva airport
- Round-trip transfers from the arrival airport to the host family
The fees do not include:
- Excursions and local activities
- Potential entrance fees to sport clubs
- Lunches taken at the school canteen
- Visa (fees)
- Pocket money: (recommended amount $200-250 per month)