School Immersion at Brockenhurst College – 16-18 years old – 1 term to 1 academic year
This programme is aimed at motivated young people, aged 16 to 18, who wish to study with British students in an English college with state-of-the-art facilities, located on a large campus in the heart of the New Forest.
Study in a British college
Welcome to Hampshire, in the South of England. With 3,500 inhabitants, Brockenhurst is the most important village of the beautiful New Forest National Park and is located a short distance away from the town of Lymington.
The New Forest is more than 900 years old, has been a World Heritage Site since 2005 and consists of woods and heathland where ponies and cattle roam freely. The traditions and history of the New Forest make it a unique place to live, and the stunning scenery offers a friendly, safe and creative environment for study and leisure activities. Brockenhurst itself is a peaceful and picturesque village, with a small collection of local shops and cafés.
Despite its rural location, Brockenhurst College is just 90 minutes from both London and Oxford by train, and 20 minutes from the university city of Southampton, which has one of the largest shopping centres in the region.
Dates & Prices 2021-2022
The academic year is split into three terms: Autumn Term, Spring Term and Summer Term, each with a half-term holiday.
Academic year: from September 2021 – July 2022 (44 weeks in total including 4 weeks of holidays)
- Autumn Term: beginning of September – end of December
- Spring Term: beginning of January – mid April
- Summer Term: mid April – beginning of July
High school experience : programme starts at the end of August or beginning of January, depending on the duration chosen
- Autumn term : beginning of September – mid December
- Winter semester : end of August – mid February (start of half-term break)
- Autumn & Spring term : end of August – mid April
- Spring term : beginning of January – mid April
Exact term dates will be confirmed once we receive your booking.
Includes full time courses, room and board, registration fees, and taxes
|High school experience|
|Tuition & homestay, half board|
|Autumn Term (sept - dec)||€ 9.695|
|Winter semester (sept - feb)||€ 12.895|
|Spring Term (jan - apr)||€ 7.995|
|Autumn & Spring terms (sept - apr)||€ 14.895|
|Tuition & homestay, half board, in Zone C|
|1 Academic Year (sept - july)||€ 21.795|
|Homestay supplements (academic year)|
|Family living in Zone B||€ 450|
|Family living in Zone A||€ 850|
- English test and pre-booking interview
- Your chosen course
- Homestay accommodation (in Zone C for an academic year), single room, half board, holidays included
- Access to all school facilities and services
- Academic advice and support from a personal tutor
- Support from our offices before, during and after your stay
- All taxes and enrolment fees
Prices do not include:
- Travel to and from Brockenhurst
- Transportation in and around Brockhenhurst (except if you’re doing an academic year)
- Optional activities
- Textbooks and other course materials
- Exam fees, where applicable (IELTS)
- Optional insurance