School Immersion in Windsor, Ontario | 10-18 years old| 1 month to 1 academic year | Homestay or residence on campus
This academic programme is available to students aged between 10-18 years old who are motivated and looking for an unforgettable experience overseas.
This programme allows students to study for 1 or 2 months, 1 term, 1 semester or 1 full academic year in a Canadian High School in a country whose education system is one of the best in the world while sharing the daily life of your host family or in student residences on campus with school peers of your own age.
Students can choose the school in the Windsor-Essex district where they would most like to study. Once they have chosen, our local partner will check availabilities in the chosen school.
- A truly unique location: the southernmost city in Canada, along the US borders, close to many large cities, such as Toronto, Chicago, Washington DC…
- A moderate climate
- One of the top ten smartest communities in the world
- Has everything a big city can offer but with the comfort and safety of a smaller community
- Detroit (USA) is a ten minute drive (professional sports, concerts, museums, shopping…)
- You can choose between living in a host family or in a residence on campus with international students of your age
Why Canada ?
Canada is the second largest country in the world, it is also one of the most outstanding in terms of geographical diversity. It’s primarily a wonderful destination or those wishing to study there for multiple reasons:
- The Quality and standard of living is among the highest in the world
- Educational system is recognised for its excellence and its compatibility with the European system
- Friendliness and hospitality of its people
- Rich in culture
- Safe environment with stunning landscapes and countryside
Windsor is a truly unique location: it is the southernmost city in Canada, right along the US border, and is within a short drive of many large cities, such as Toronto, Montreal, Chicago, New York, Washington and Boston. It enjoys a moderate climate, beautiful beaches and parks, plenty of recreational opportunities as well as many natural destinations for students to explore.
Windsor is a ten minute drive to Detroit (USA) where people have access to professional sports, concerts, museums and great shopping! Windsor has everything that a big city offers, but with the comfort and safety of a smaller community.