Our key features
- 30 years experience in organising language courses abroad
- The best rates regardless of the destination
- No extra costs in the fine print
- Personalised advice and service in helping you to choose the best option that will fit with your needs and goals
- An expert team and advisers that tailor-make your journey
- Permanent assistance for you and your family before, during and after the stay, on site and in our offices
- Reliable and experienced partners in all regions of the world
- Discounts and special offers on a regular basis
Our services and more
- The full organization of your trip and your journey as you wish
- Medical insurance (optional, on request) specifically designed for language stays abroad
- Assistance to get your visa, if necessary
- A cancellation guarantee which also covers school failure
Best price guarantee
Aware of the sometimes staggering differences in prices existing in the market for otherwise very similar services, we have systematically
researched agreements with organisations offering the best price-quality ratio possible for every single programme, and wherever possible avoiding third-party involvement so as to deal with you directly. We are therefore well placed to offer you not only perfectly organised programs, but also to offer them to you at the best rates possible.
If, in the 15 days following your booking, you find the exact same program including precisely the same services for the same dates (same school, same city, same course, same accommodation and same duration) offered by another language programmes agency at a price published in the same currency in an official brochure of that same agency (excluding any promotional offer, Internet deals or personalised qotes) inferior to the one you paid to Easy Languages, we commit to reimburse you the total difference.
This guarantee also applies to all stays in a private teacher’s home.
Prices for programs out of the Euro zone (UK-USA-Canada-Australia-New Zealand): Easy Languages offers you total prices transparency in avoiding to charge you change variations fees by invoicing you in the local currency (except for Junior programmes with fixed Euro fares).
Our prices onto those destinations are therefore fixed and final whatever they are expressed in Sterling Pounds or Dollars (American, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand, according to your destination), that becomes the “reference currency” for the whole cost of your stay.
All information given on this site is provided to us by our partners schools and is regularly updated.
However, there is always a possibility that the projected schedule of your program can be affected by minor changes that are not always possible to mention in due time. If you have participated to one of our programs and if you have noticed any of those changes, please be so kind so as to inform us.