Academic immersion in a public school in Benalmádena – 16-18 years old – 1 term to 1 academic year
This programme is open to motivated participants aged 16 to 18 who are not beginners in Spanish and who wish to spend a term, semester or academic year at a Bachillerato school (the last 2 years of secondary education) sharing the life of a Spanish host family. It takes place at a private secondary school in Benalmádena, a few kilometres from Málaga in southern Andalusia.
This total immersion stay will allow you to immerse yourself in the heart of Spanish and Andalusian culture.
Highlights of the destination
- An ideal location on the Costa del Sol, close to Málaga
- A public school with an excellent reputation
- Quality teaching
- The opportunity to study for the bachillerato
- Personalised teaching and support
- The possibility of taking Spanish support courses
- Extra-curricular activities and sports
Benalmádena is ideally located on the Costa del Sol , around twenty kilometres from Málaga.
Once a fishing village, it is now a small town of 70,000 inhabitants that has managed to modernise while preserving its charm. The friendliness of its inhabitants, its sports facilities (water sports, golf, horse-riding, etc.), its enduring Andalusian traditions and the natural beauty of its coastline make Benalmádena the ideal place to study.