Programme in a private school in Benalmadena, starting from 1 trimester
This programme is open to motivated students who already have some understanding of Spanish and are aged between 16 and 18. Students can spend a term, semester or academic year at a Spanish secondary school, and they become part of a Spanish host family’s daily life. The programme takes place in a private high school in Benalmádena, a few kilometres from Málaga in the south of Andalusia.
Benalmádena is a town with 50,000 inhabitants. Originally a fishing village with beautiful little white-washed houses, it has developed into a lively and animated town, all the while retaining its antique charm and character. The friendly people, the sports opportunities (water sports, golf, horse-riding…), night clubs, Flamenco shows, and the natural beauty of the seaside make Benalmádena the perfect place to study, relax, and enjoy the sun.
Its location in southern Andalusia makes organising excursions to the larger Spanish cities very simple. These wonderful cities are rich in culture and heritage, and may include: the Alhambra in Grenada, the Mezquita de Córdoba, the Giralda, the historical district in Sevilla…
Dates & Prices 2021-2022
The school year runs from the second week of September to the second week of June. State examinations are normally held in the first week of July.
Students can opt for a program lasting one term (September to December), an academic year or a semester (September – January or January – June). Students have one week of vacation in autumn, two weeks at Christmas, and one week in the spring.
Including taxes, enrolment fees, course, accommodation and meals as described
|Programme including classes, accommodation and meals|
|1 term (September - December)||€ 5.895|
|1 semester (September - January)||€ 6.995|
|1 semester (January - June)||€ 8.445|
|1 academic year (September - June)||€ 12.985|
- All school registration and course fees.
- Accommodation in a host family with full-board (all meals) during the whole stay (Christmas holidays included).
- Airport pickup/drop off from the Malaga airport
- Guidance from the counselor and school staff 24/7.
- An orientation session on the first day of class.
Prices do not include:
- Round-trip flight to Málaga
- On-site transportation costs
- Course books and materials
- Repatriation insurance in case of illness or accident
- Extra review courses on the Spanish language and optional activities
- Possible visa fees