High School Immersion in Spain – 15 -18 years – 1 month to 1 academic year
One quite often says that there is not only one Spain, but several. With its rich and exciting long history, the Iberian peninsula offers a strong diversity of landscapes, cultures, languages, home produce, cities and gastronomy.
Every region boasts its own cultural and historical identity. While discovering Spain, one can only fall in love with such a diversity, but also with their inhabitants’ kindness and joy of living.
This programme places students all over Spain, including Balearic and Canary Islands.
For students who wish to choose their area or city of stay, we offer two options at an extra cost.
Option 1: guaranteed area
To be chosen between:
- Eastern Region
- Southern Region
- Central Region
- Barcelona Region (but not in the city)
Option 2 : guaranteed city
- Cities 1 : Seville, Zaragoza, Valencia, Alicante, Cádiz, Murcia
- Cities 2 : Madrid, Barcelona, Málaga
If you wish to choose this option, please mention 2 destinations on your booking form.
During your stay, our local partners organizes group trips for all participants to the Madrid, Málaga and Seville programme. All necessary information will be provided on site.
Dates & Prices 2020-2021
September back-to-school: 2 dates depending on the region.
Region 1: Eastern Spain: Valencia, Alicante, Huelva, Murcia, Barcelona
Region 2: Southern Spain (Andalusia), Central and Northern Spain (Aragon, Madrid, Castile, Navarre, Asturias, Galicia)
Stays for one school year :
Region 1 : 11/09/2020 to 27/06/2021
Region 2 : 18/09/2020 to 27/06/2021
Stays for one school semester :
Region 1 : 11/09/2020 to 24/01/2021
Region 2: 18/09/2020 to 24/01/2021
All regions : 29/01/2020 to 27/06/2021
Stays for one school term :
Region 1 : 11/09/2020 to 22/12/2020
Region 2: 18/09/2020 to 22/12/2020
All regions : 29/01/2020 to 28/04/2021
Stays of 4, 8 weeks: throughout the year according to demand and availability, please consult us.
|Cursus, verblijf in gastgezin, volpension|
|1 trimester||€ 5.295|
|1 semester||€ 5.795|
|1 academic year||€ 8.695|
|Guaranteed choice||1 month||2 months||1 trimester||1 semester||1 academic year|
|Region (East, South, Centre, Barcelona)||-||€ 250||€ 250||€ 250||€ 250|
|Cities 1 (Seville, Zaragoza, Valencia, Alicante, ...)||-||€ 500||€ 700||€ 900||€ 1.400|
|Cities 2 (Madrid, Barcelona, Málaga)||-||€ 600||€ 800||€ 1.000||€ 2.000|
|Special diet (per month)||€ 100|
|Late application (after deadline)||€ 400|
Early Bird discount: benefit from a 200€* reduction on the program for any registration and complete file received before 15/12/2019 for a start of stay in September 2020 and before 15/07/2020 for a start of stay in January 2021.
*This discount is valid only for stays of 1 term, 1 semester and 1 academic year.
- All enrolment, lessons and exam fees in our partner schools
- Full-board accommodation in a host family
- Personal assistance and support from your local coordinator throughout your stay
- Regular contact and progress reports
- Detailed, personalized information on all aspects of your stay
- Certificate of completion
- School reports at the end of each term
- Outward transfer from Barcelona airport (except for 4 or 8-week stays) to the host region
- Pre-Orientation Meeting in Barcelona (except for 4 or 8-week stays)
- All documents required to apply for a visa (for non-EU residents)
- 24 hour assistance
Prices do not include :
- Outward journey to Barcelona
- Return journey from your host family to your country of origin
- Local transportation
- Pocket money: about €150 per month
- Course materials (between €150 and €300, depending on the school)
- Travel and medical insurances
- Visa fees (if applicable, only for non-EU residents)