Benalmádena is located at the foot of the Sierra de Mijas, around 20 kilometres from Malaga. The whole region boasts a mild and sunny climate.
Originally a fishing village, it is nowadays a vibrant modern city of 50,000 inhabitants that has managed to keep its original charm. The kindness of the locals and the sports facilities (water sports, golf, horse riding…), the flamenco folklore and the natural beauty of the coastline make Benalmádena the perfect place to study and relax.
Ideally located on the south Andalusian seashore, it’s the perfect spot for visiting the nearby major cities and for dicovering the rich culture and history of the region.
Dates & Fees 2021
- Easter Camp sessions: 04/04 to 02/05
- Summer Camp sessions: 06/06 to 22/08
- October Half-Term break: 18/10 to 06/11
Bank holidays (no classes will take place on those days nor will not be reimbursed. Replacement activities will be organised instead by group leaders): April 10, May 01 & August 15.
Includes Spanish lessons, full board accommodation, transfers from and to the airport, all taxes and enrolment fees.
|Duration||Easter / October half-term||June - July||August|
|1 week||€ 765||€ 795||€ 745|
|2 weeks||€ 1.115||€ 1.345||€ 1.285|
|3 weeks||€ 1.610||€ 1.960||€ 1.870|
|4 weeks||€ 2.025||€ 2.530||€ 2.475|
|5 weeks||-||€ 3.125||€ 2.970|
|6 weeks||-||€ 3.745||-|
|Activity extras - per programme (2 weeks)|
|Golf (8 hours)||€ 190|
|Sailing (12 hours)||€ 250|
|Transfer extra from Malaga Airport (per journey)|
|Extra for arrival/departure out of the indicated time slots (per journey)||€ 25|
|UM Flight extra (round trip)*||€ 35|
|Special diet (per week)**||€ 15|
|Homestay extra night||€ 35|
|*UM flights: For unaccompanied minors. Please check regulation with you airline company. **intolerance to lactose, gluten, vegan diet.|
- Spanish classes
- Full board homestay accommodation
- Textbooks and school materials
- All excursions and organised leisure and sports activities as outlined above
- Entrance fees to monuments upon excursions or visits
- Supervised transfers to and from Malaga airport upon indicated schedule
- Placement test on arrival and certificate or participation at the end of the programme
- Supervision by professional group leaders
- All taxes and school administration fees
Prices do not include:
- Travel to and from Benalmàdena
- Optional sports options
- Local transports outside activity programme
- Visa fees (if any)
- Optional insurances