Benalmádena is situated at the foot of the Sierra de Mijas, around 20 kilometres from Malaga. The climate is mild, varying between a minimum winter temperature of 5 degrees and 35 during the summer.
Benalmádena, originally a fishing town, now has a population of 50,000 inhabitants who have seen this city modernise while keeping its charm. The kindness of the locals and the sports facilities (water sports, golf, horse riding…), the flamenco displays and the natural beauty of the coastline make Benalmádena the perfect place to work and relax.
Its geographic location in the south of Andalusia makes going on excursions to the region’s large cities easy allowing students to see the rich culture and history of the region.
Dates & Prices 2020
- Spring Camp sessions: April 05 – May 03
- Summer Camp sessions: June 06 – August 23
- Golf & Sailing options: available from June 29 to August 14
Bank holidays (no classes will take place on those days nor will not be reimbursed. Replacement activities will be organised instead by group leaders): April 10, May 01 & August 15.
Includes Spanish lessons, full board accommodation, transfer from and to the airport (arrival/departure between 07.00 and 23.00 only). All taxes and enrolment fees included.
|Duration||Spring / Easter||June - July||August|
|1 week||€ 695||€ 745||€ 695|
|2 weeks||€ 1.095||€ 1.295||€ 1.245|
|3 weeks||€ 1.495||€ 1.850||€ 1.795|
|4 weeks||€ 1.895||€ 2.325||€ 2.265|
|5 weeks||-||€ 2.895||-|
|6 weeks||-||€ 3.425||-|
|Activity extras - per programme (2 weeks)|
|Golf (8 hours)||€ 190|
|Sailing (12 hours)||€ 250|
|Transfer extra from Malaga Airport (per journey)|
|Extra for arrival/departure before 07.00 or after 23.00 (per journey)||€ 25|
|UM Flight extra (round trip)*||€ 35|
|Special diet (per week)**||€ 15|
|Homestay extra night||€ 35|
|*UM flights: For unaccompanied minors. Please check regulation with you airline company. **intolerance to lactose, gluten, vegan diet.|
- Spanish classes (15 hours a week)
- All excursions and organised activities outlined above
- Full board homestay accommodation
- Textbooks and school materials
- Placement test on arrival and certificate or participation at the end of the programme
- Supervised transfers to and from Malaga airport upon indicated schedule
- Supervision by professional group leaders
- All taxes and school fees
Prices do not include:
- Travel to and from Benalmàdena
- Sports options
- Local transports
- Visa fees (if any)
- Optional insurances