Spend this summer with Easy Languages
Keep on improving your English, Dutch, German or Spanish this summer… our selection of the best language holidays in Europe! In person or at a distance, in Belgium, Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, enjoy the summer of 2020!
They are open, there are still places available, you can organise your summer!
Easy Languages has looked for the best available solutions for its participants so as not to waste the year and to continue to think about their studies and their future, both personnal and professional .
This summer, our focus is not on “travel”, but on the effectiveness of the courses and the most significant progress possible. The stakes are high. Each of you has a specific goal to meet. To make up for the time lost this year and not to find yourself helpless at the start of the new school year.
Keeping in mind this concern for progress, performance and, above all, money well invested in a real training, these are the stays you can book as from today.
Our English language courses
Malta : destination from July 01 to French citizens (except “Ile de France” residents), Luxemburgers and Swiss ; from July 15 to Belgians and other European citizens.
Our German language courses
Germany – Juniors programmes
- Augsburg for 14-17 years (June 28 to August 22)
Germany – Programmes 17+
Our Spanish language courses
Spain – Juniors programmes
- Benalmádena for 13-17 years (July 05 to August 24)
- Alicante for 12-17 years (July 06 to August 29)
- Salamanca, Madrid, Barcelona or Marbella for 5-17 years (from June 28)
Spain – Programmes 17+
Our French language courses
France – Juniors programmes
- Biarritz for 13-18 years (open)
- Homestay Immersion in a French host family (Brittany and Arcachon regions)
France – Programmes 16+
- This total immersion in a teacher’s home programme with private lessons gives you the guarantees of a rapid progress within a limited time.
- Many languages to choose from: English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Italian, etc.
- Stays available in all European countries that have reopened their borders.
- For all ages.
- An English in France programme (immersion in an English speaking family)