French courses in Montpellier
Montpellier is a place that’s not to be missed in the south of France. This magnificent city offers everything: history, culture, modernity, sunshine, beaches and the proximity of many magnificent natural sites, such as the Camargue or the Pont du Gard.
It is also a university town with more than 80,000 students per year and a wealth of cafés, restaurants, concerts, museums, operas and festivals. A destination of choice for learning French!
The strengths of the destination
- A city in the South of France with many assets: sun, history, culture and proximity to the sea
- Large, dynamic and lively university centre
- School located in the heart of the historical centre of Montpellier
- School renowned for the quality of its teaching and its friendliness
- A varied programme of cultural and leisure activities
Are you interested in a stay by the sea and in the mountains? Combine our 2 destinations, Montpellier and Annecy. The 2 schools are associated and follow the same teaching method, so you can continue your progress easily and discover 2 magnificent regions of France.
Start dates: Courses start every Monday throughout the year, unless otherwise stated below. If Monday is a public holiday, the session starts on Tuesday.
Session starts for completebeginners (A0): 07/02, 07/03, 04/04, 02/05, 06/06, 04/07, 01/08, 05/09, 03/10, 07/11
Public holidays*: 10/04, 01/05, 18/05, 29/05, 14/07, 15/08, 01/11
Christmas holidays: from 23/12/23 to 07/01/24 inclusive
*For students on an intensive course of 1 to 4 weeks, lessons not given on public holidays are made up or compensated by an activity. For other courses, lessons are made up.
- The chosen course formula
- Accommodation in a host family, in a single room, breakfast included
- The teaching material
- Transfer to and from Montpellier train station or airport between 8am and 10pm
- Certificate of participation
- The school’s mobile app
- Guided tour of Montpellier
- All taxes and administrative costs of the school
They do not include:
- Travel to and from Montpellier
- Transfer to and from the residence
- Deposit for the residence and cleaning service, if applicable (to be paid on site)
- Visa fees, if any
- Optional insurance