Malta is a spectacular island in the middle of the crystal clear Mediterranean waters and is the perfect place to study English all year round. Its Mediterranean climate, gorgeous bays and tranquil villages make it a haven of serenity. If you’re looking for something more active, Malta also boasts of bars, shops and restaurants galore, and a lively nightlife scene.
English is one of the two official languages on the island, stemming from two centuries of British rule. Our Maltese teachers are all native English speakers specialised and qualified to teach English to foreign students.
Malta is the best balance between a relaxing, leisurely holiday and a serious language learning programme.
This school summer camp in Malta runs from April to October and is open to international students aged 8-12 and 13-17 years old.
The programme includes 20 English lessons per week as well as a complete, fully supervised sports and recreational activity programme with excursions.
To be able to join this programme, campers must have at least one year of English study.
Dates & Prices 2022
Stays take place from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday.
For ages 8-12, sessions take place during the summer only (from June 25 to August 20)
For ages 13-17, stays take place during the following periods:
- Spring/Easter: April 09 to May 01 : for 1, 2 or 3 weeks
- Summer: June 18 to September 03 : for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks
- Host families: fully booked from 18/06 to 28/08
- Residence: fully booked from 18/06 to 30/07 and 14/08 to 21/08
- Autumn: October 01 to November 06 : for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks
Bank holidays (no lessons will take place nor be made up on the following dates): March 31, April 10 and June 29.
All taxes and enrolment fees included.
|13-17 yrs - Spring/Easter & Autumn|
|Lessons and Homestay accommodation, shared room, full-board||Price|
|1 week||€ 565|
|2 weeks||€ 1.065|
|3 weeks||€ 1.545|
|4 weeks||€ 1.995|
|13-17 yrs - Summer only|
|Lessons & accommodation, shared room, full-board||Homestay||Residence|
|1 week||€ 685||€ 855|
|2 weeks||€ 1.295||€ 1.625|
|3 weeks||€ 1.915||€ 2.425|
|4 weeks||€ 2.545||€ 3.195|
|For 8-12 yrs - Summer only|
|Lessons & Residence accommodation, shared room, full-board||Price|
|1 week||€ 895|
|2 weeks||€ 1.695|
|3 weeks||€ 2.495|
|4 weeks||€ 3.295|
|Centre Residence accommodation (per week)||€ 70|
|UM (unaccompanied minors) roundtrip transfer (both ways)||€ 70|
|Special diet (per week)*||€ 50|
|* Gluten free (Celiac disease), Lactose free, Vegetarian.|
- English lessons
- Full board accommodation (Homestay or Residence – shared room)
- Course material and books
- School administration fees and taxes
- Supervised activity programme
- Round trip (arrival & departure) transfer from airport to accommodation
Prices do not include:
- Flights to and from Malta
- Optionnal extra cost activities (for 13-17)
- Optional insurances
- Refundable security deposit for Residence accommodation (€50 to be payed on site)