Total immersion is a tried-and-tested way to make progress in a foreign language, developing both fluency and confidence. It’s a unique opportunity to discover the French culture and way of life while living in a host family and sharing their daily life. Host families usually host one student at the time. If this is not the case, you will be the only native speaker of your first language in your homestay, meaning you will be practising the language 24/7!
Flexibility and communication are the keys for a successful stay, as well as sociability, maturity, open-mindedness and willing to adapt to a different of way of life. We recommend that students have a fair knowledge of French (2 to 3 years of studies) to help them interact with the host family. Students who don’t feel confident enough in the language can choose to take our French tuition option during their stay.
Our stays take place in attractive locations.
PLease select 2 destinations in order of preference at the time of booking
- Occitania: Toulouse, Castres, Montpellier, Nîmes
- Aquitaine: Bordeaux & Arcachon Bay, Bayonne, La Rochelle
- Brittany – Normandy : Rennes, Saint-Malo, Vannes, Nantes, Rouen, Caen
- Auvergne Rhône Alpes: Lyon, Valence, Montélimar, Clermont-Ferrand
- Great-East: Strasbourg, Nancy, Metz, Reims, Troyes
Dates & Prices 2022
Stays take place in July and August from Sunday to Saturday.
Other periods of time are possible depending on the French holiday calendar. Please contact us for more information.
Session length: 2 to 4 weeks
This programme being very popular (during the summer months in particular), we therefore recommend to book at least 4 weeks prior to your requested starting date in order to ensure the best placing conditions and avoid disapointment in case of absence of vacancies.
|Homestay placement, full-board, tax and administration fees included|
|2 weeks||€ 1.290|
|3 weeks||€ 1.630|
|4 weeks||€ 1.950|
|Extra night||€ 50|
- Homestay placement fee
- Full board accommodation in a host family (3 meals a day)
- 1 activity or local visit per week with the host family
- 24/7 assistance from our local representative
- Roundtrip transfers from designated closest airport/railway station
- All taxes and registration fees
Prices do not include:
- Travel to and from the destination
- Optional insurances
- Visa fees if applicable