Total immersion is a tried-and-tested way to make progress in a foreign language, developing both fluency and confidence and exploring the culture, customs and history underpinning the language. As you make progress, you will share experiences with your host family and discover their way of life. Our partner guarantees that you will be the only native speaker of your first language in your homestay, meaning you have absolutely no opportunity to revert back into your native language.
Flexibility and communication are key! In addition to that, students should be sociable, open-minded, responsive and very willing to share their lives and ideas with a new family. It is essential tht you adapt to a new culture while you are there, as you will be completely immersed within a foreign culture and language constantly. To get the most out of your stay, we also recommend that students have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience of studying French.
A lot of diffrent destinations are on offer.
You can choose 2 destinations by order of preference at the time of booking.
- Occitania: Toulouse, Castres, Montpellier, Nîmes
- Aquitaine: Bordeaux/Arcachon, Bayonne, La Rochelle
- Britanny – Pays de la Loire – Normandy : Rennes, Saint-Malo, Vannes, Nantes, Rouen, Caen
- Auvergne Rhône Alpes: Lyon, Valence, Montélimar, Clermont-Ferrand
Dates & Prices 2020
Language stays take place in July and August from Sunday to Saturday.
Other periods of time are possible depending on the French holiday calendar. Please contact us for more information.
Session length: 2 to 4 weeks.
We would like to advise that this programme is extremely popular during the summer months (July-August). To secure a placement, students should enrol at least 4 weeks prior to departure.
|2 weeks||€ 1.260|
|3 weeks||€ 1.650|
|4 weeks||€ 1.920|
|Extra night||€ 50|
- All taxes and registration fees
- Full board accommodation in a host family (3 meals a day)
- 24/7 assistance from our local representatives
- All activities and excursions as listed in the programme
Prices do not include:
- Travel to and from the destination
- Local possible transfers
- Visa fees (if necessary)