Malta is a spectacular island located in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean and is the perfect place to study English all year round. Its Mediterranean climate, gorgeous bays and tranquil villages make it a haven of serenity. If you’re looking for something more active, Malta also boasts a rich and lengthy history, bars, shops and restaurants galore and buzzing nightlife.
English is one of the two official languages on the island, stemming from two centuries of British rule. Malta’s most-read paper is the English-language Malta Times, and the Maltese drive on the left. If you’re looking for sea, sand and sun as well as top-notch English lessons, Malta is the place for you!
Dates & Prices 2020
Course start dates
Summer camp sessions are held from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday. Minimum 1-week stay.
- Easter holidays: 03/28 – 04/25 : 1 or 2 weeks
- Summer holidays: 06/20 – 08/30 : 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
- Autumn holidays: 10/03 – 10/31 : 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks. Bank Holidays (The school will be closed, no lessons will take place on these dates and they will not be rescheduled or refunded upon the following date): 29/06.
Includes course, accommodation, meals as described & all taxes and enrolment fees.
|Spring and Autumn - Course, activities & accommodation - shared room, full board|
|Summer - Course, activities & accommodation - shared room, full board|
|1 week||€ 640||€ 775|
|2 weeks||€ 1.280||€ 1.535|
|3 weeks||€ 1.920||€ 2.295|
|4 weeks||€ 2.560||€ 2.995|
|Special diet* (price per week)||€ 45|
|Round trip transfer with extra "Unaccompanied minors" (UM) option||€ 60|
- 20 English lessons of 45 mn per week (total of 15 hours)
- Homestay or hotel accommodation, shared room, full board
- Course materials
- Activity and excursion programme as described
- 24hrs/7 days supervision by qualified group leaders
- Supervised travel from host family/residence to school
- Roundtrip transfers from Malta International Airport
- All taxes and enrolment fees
Prices do not include:
- Travel to and from Malta
- Personal expenses
- Hotel deposit (50€ to be paid upon arrival)
- Optional insurances