Payment terms, step by step
- At pre-confirmation: €100
- After passing the test and interview: payment of the deposit (25% of the total cost of the stay, including cancellation insurance if taken out). Once we have received the deposit, we will send the full application to our partner.
- On receipt of official acceptance to the programme : 2nd payment (25% of the balance due)
- 14 weeks before departure: payment of the balance
For a bank transfer (if transfer from abroad, bank charges at your expense):
IBAN: BE73 3101 4759 2660
BIC (SWIFT) : BBRUBEBB
Beneficiary: EASY LANGUAGES, Rue John Waterloo Wilson 28, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Bank: ING Banque – 93C RUE ARCHIMÈDE – 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- The contact details of the family and school (and the document(s) required for the visa) will be sent after receipt of the balance
- If you pay by bank transfer, please send us proof by e-mail (screenshot or proof of payment), as this will speed up the processing of your application
- Any additional costs associated with COVID-19, such as quarantine, PCR tests, antigens, self-tests, etc., are the responsibility of the student
- If you have taken out cancellation insurance, you will find the general terms and conditions of the insurance by clicking here
- If you have taken out travel insurance, you will find the general terms and conditions of the insurance by clicking here
We remain at your disposal for any further information. Don’t hesitate to call us or send us an e-mail if you have any questions.