Language programme in Bournemouth
Bournemouth is undoubtedly one of the best and most important student cities on the southern coast of England. Its quaintness, charm and miles of sandy beach alongside the bustling atmosphere of the city have created a centre for tourism, education and business. Complete with an exceedingly well organised public transport system with links all over Britain and Europe, Bournemouth is a hub of activity. Even getting to London is as simple as hopping on a 1 hour and a half train ride.
It’s safe to say that there is a never a dull moment in this seaside town. Witness powerboat races, vintage car shows, international tennis championships and windsurfing competitions throughout the whole year. A safe and inviting city for young people, the beaches and pedestrian zones offer adolescents the opportunity to enjoy their holidays in a secure and relaxed environment.
With its year-round mild climate and beautiful sandy beaches, Bournemouth is an ideal seaside resort for all seasons and all publics, young or adults.
This special Easter and Summer language programme includes 20 or 28 English lessons per week, with or without activities. It is available for students aged 14-19 years. An activity programme is associated to the 20 lessons per week course.
Dates & Prices 2020
- Spring/Easter holidays: 05/04 (Sunday) to 18/04 (Saturday)
- Summer holidays:Arrival days (Sundays): 05/07, 19/07, 02/08, 16/08, 23/08Departure days (Saturdays): 11/07, 18/07, 01/08, 15/08, 29/08
Courses start every Monday.
Inlcuding classes, accommodation, meals as described, all taxes and enrolment fees.
|Language classes & Homestay accommodation - shared room*, half board - Westbourne Academy & ETC|
|Duration||20 lessons||28 lessons (ETC)|
|1 week||€ 495||€ 595|
|2 weeks||€ 895||€ 1.095|
|3 weeks||€ 1.295||€ 1.545|
|4 weeks||€ 1.695||€ 1.995|
|Optional extras - per week|
|Excursion day (Saturday or Sunday)||€ 50|
|Single room (over 18s only)||€ 60|
|Special diet (vegetarian, halal, intolerances)||€ 35|
|Activity option (5 afternoons & 2 evenings)|
|1st week||€ 125|
|Per extra week||€ 95|
|Airport transfers (per journey)|
- Course as described
- All taxes and school enrolment fees
- Homestay accommodation, shared room (single room at Westbourne Academy during Easter holidays)
- Half-board (Breakfast & Dinner) during weekdays and full-board on weekends
- Supervision by our Group Leaders
- Course books and materials
- Certificate of completion indicatng the language level and the duration of the session
Prices do not include:
- Travel to and from Bournemouth
- Arrival and departure transfers
- All lunches Monday to Friday
- Local transport (out of activity programme)
- Optional insurances
- Visa fees (if any)