Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. Surrounded by the Pacific and Indian Oceans, this vast island-continent abounds in fabulous landscapes and has an extremely unique and rich wildlife.
Australian love the outdoors and for most live near the coast to enjoy daily the sea, sun and beach. They practice many sports activities and easily meet up with their friends around a barbecue. They are known for having an friendly attitude and a relaxed lifestyle.
The programme “School Immersion”
This programme is designed for motivated participants, aged 14 to 17 years old, who wish to take advantage of their summer holidays to experience a school immersion in Australia. This unique experience allows you to live alongside young Australians, share the daily life of a host family and discover a different school system. A stay rich in learning and discoveries that goes far beyond a simple language stay.
Two programmes to choose from:
- 8-week programme: you will be back in your country by September 1st.
- 1 school term programme: you can return to your school at the end of September with the mere agreement from your school!
Dates & Prices 2020
Dates of stays :
- 8 weeks : 02/07 to 30/08
- School term : 12/07 to 28/09 Orientation in Sydney (4 nights): 14/07 to 18/07
Registration : at least 10 weeks before departure
All taxes and registration fees included
|All inclusive (tuition, full board accommodation, return flights, registration fees)|
|7-week programme||€ 4.995|
|School term programme||€ 6.595|
Our prices include :
- The return flight from Brussels or Paris
- Transfers from the airport to the host family
- Accommodation in a host family with full board
- The cost of finding the family and the school
- Selection of the participant (individual interview) and information before the stay
- The assistance, support and follow-up of the local correspondent during the whole stay.
- For the stay of one school term: the planned activities and full board accommodation during the orientation course in Sydney
- The travel insurance (medical assistance/accident/repatriation/RCI) is compulsory for this stay.
- The OSHC (if necessary)
- Administrative costs
- All the necessary documents to obtain the visa (if necessary)
Our prices do not include :
- The contribution to the travel expenses to go to school (between 30 and 50 AUD per week)
- Optional extra-curricular activities offered by the school
- Books (usually on loan from the school)
- Uniform (if applicable)
- Personal expenses and pocket money (approx. $400 AUD per month)
- Cancellation coverage
- Visa fees (if applicable)