School Immersion in Vancouver – Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows – 13-18 – Semester or Academic Year
This High School programme located in the Vancouver area is available for all motivated students aged 13 to 18 who wish to experience a unique and unforgettable new lifestyle in Canada.
You will be integrated during 1 semester or 1 academic year in a Canadian high school of Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows district, while sharing the day-to-day life of a local family. The Canadian educational system is seen as one of the best in the world and Canadian people are known for being welcoming, tolerant and open-minded. This programme provides a true linguistic and cultural immersion in the heart of Canadian life.
- Residential towns located at the foot of Thompson Mountain Ridge, 45 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
- The best of 2 worlds, a safe and friendly environment close to a cosmopolitan and vibrant metropolis
- Outdoor activities throughout the year
- Numerous courses including International Baccalaureate
- Personalised pedagogical support
- Presence of a coordinator in charge of the host families recruitment within the schools
Why Canada ?
Canada is the second largest country in the world. It’s one of the most outstanding countries in terms of geographical diversity. First and foremost, Canada is full of adventure and advantages for those wishing to study there. Some of these advantages include :
- Quality and standard of living among the highest in the world
- Educational system recognized for excellence and consistent with our European systems
- Friendliness and hospitality of its people
- Cultural richness
- Safe environment and magnificent landscapes.
Maple Ridge – Pitt-Meadows
Nested east of Vancouver between the Thompson Mountain Range and the great Fraser River, the communities of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows have a population of approximately 100,000 people. They offer a warm, relaxed, family atmosphere and a wide range of cultural and recreational activities (multiplex cinema, libraries, sports and recreation centres, water and outdoor sports, hiking and skiing trails, etc.), as well as proximity to the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, recognized as one of the most attractive places to live in the world.