School Immersion in Golden Hills, Alberta | 10-19 years old | 1 month to 1 academic year | Homestay or residence on campus
This academic programme is available to students aged between 10-19 years old who are motivated and looking for an unforgettable experience overseas.
This programme allows students to study for 1 or 2 months, 1 term, 1 semester or 1 full academic year in a Canadian High School, in a country whose education system is one of the best in the world while sharing the daily life of your host family or in student residences on campus with school peers of your own age.
This programme allows students to choose the school where they would most like to study. Once they have chosen, our local partner will check availabilities in the chosen school.
- Situated in western Canada, Alberta is the most prosperous province, and one of the 3 beautiful prairie provinces
- A great place to visit and enjoy the great outdoors: Alberta is surrounded by the famous Rocky Mountains while the South gives way to never-ending grasslands
- The education system in Alberta is rated as one of the best in the world
- You can choose your school
- You can earn a High School diploma (grade 12)
- You can choose between living in a host family or in a residence on campus with Canadian and international students of your age
Canada is the second largest country in the world, and has a remarkable amount of geographical diversity. Most importantly, it’s a destination full of advantages and opportunities.
- Quality and standards of living are among the highest in the world
- Renowned education system that is compatible with our European systems
- Warm and welcoming people and a sense of hospitality
- Incredible amount of culture
- Beautiful area and stunning environment
Alberta is one of the central Canadian provinces, and the richest in the entire country with numerous rivers and lakes, perfect for a wide range of water sports. The capital city, Edmonton, is known for having the biggest shopping mall in North America. Apart from a multitude of different shops, it boasts a theme park, a water park, an artificial lake, an ice rink and even a cinema.
Goden Hills is located 25 minutes east of the beautiful city of Calgary, the largest city in Alberta. The schools are located in different cities around Strathmore / Golden Hills that offer both beautiful nature and dynamic communities.
Residents enjoy a blend of country and city lifestyle in safe and caring communities. An ideal place for an international student to study and to become part of the community.