School Immersion in Golden Hills, Alberta | 10-19 years old | 1 month to 1 school year
This programme is available to students aged between 10-19 years old who are motivated and looking for an unforgettable experience overseas.
This programme allows students to study for a month, semester or full academic year in a Canadian High School, in a country whose education system is one of the best in the world while being a part of daily life with your host family or in student residences with those of your own age.
This programme allows students to choose the school where they would most like to study. Once they have chosen, our local partner will check availabilities in the chosen school.
Canada is the second largest country in the world, and has a remarkable amount of geographical diversity. Most importantly, it’s a destination full of advantages and opportunities.
- Quality and standards of living are among the highest in the world
- Renowned education system that is compatible with our European systems
- Warm and welcoming people and a sense of hospitality
- Incredible amount of culture
- Beautiful area and stunning environment
Alberta is one of the central Canadian provinces, and the richest in the entire country with numerous rivers and lakes, perfect for a wide range of water sports. The capital city, Edmonton, is known for having the biggest shopping mall in North America. Apart from a multitude of different shops, it boasts a theme park, a water park, an artificial lake, an ice rink and even a cinema.
300km away from this, you will find the natural and lush green area of Calgary, which is the biggest city in Alberta despite not being the capital.
From 1 month up to a full academic year. The preferred arrival date should correspond with the beginning of a semester to ensure the student is able to integrate into the school smoothly.
|Classes, room and full board in host family, and registration fees|
|1 month||€ 2.295|
|2 months||€ 4.295|
|3 months||€ 6.195|
|4 months||€ 7.995|
|Semester (5 months)||€ 9.495|
|Academic Year (10 month)||€ 16.995|
|Classes, room and full board in residence (deposit of 250 CAD to be paid on arrival)|
|1 month||€ 2.445|
|2 months||€ 4.595|
|3 months||€ 6.645|
|4 months||€ 8.595|
|Semester (5 months)||€ 10.245|
|Academic Year (10 months)||€ 18.495|
- English language test and preliminary interview
- All the required documents needed in order to obtain a visa
- Enrolment fees for registration at the high school
- Supervision, personal assistance and guidance by a local coordinator throughout the entire programme
- Complete accommodation with full board
- Medical insurance
- Assistance for parents in Europe throughout the students’ stay
- Regular contact and evaluation reports
- Official attestation of classes taken and grades achieved
- Round-trip transfer from the airport to the area of residence
Prices do not include :
- Round-trip flight to Alberta (Calgary Airport)
- Transfers and travel to and from school
- Pocket money
- Visa fees (for stays exceeding 6 months)
- Fees if you change accommodation (CA $100)
- Exam fees if you are taking final year exams (CA$55 per exam)
- Optional insurances