Loch Long, in the heart of Scotland’s Trossachs National Park, is a dream destination for adventurers. Divers enjoy coming here to explore its mysterious waters. The village of Arrochar located near its head is popular among hikers for its great geographical location (only one hour from Glasgow) and breathtaking landscapes.
This simply is a wonderful site for a summer and adventure camp!
Dates & Prices 2020
The programmes are available for a duration of 1 to 7 weeks.
Stays take place from Sunday to Saturday, from June 21 to August 08, 2020.
1 week stays are only available at the following dates : from June 21 to June 27 or from August 02 to August 08.
|Summer programme - Course & Acitivities, residence, full board, excursions|
|1 week||€ 1.195|
|2 weeks||€ 2.295|
|3 weeks||€ 3.395|
|4 weeks||€ 4.495|
|5 weeks||€ 5.695|
|6 weeks||€ 6.795|
|7 weeks||€ 7.895|
|Extra night||€ 130|
|Transfer (out of scheduled days and time slots - Per trip||€ 100|
- Your chosen programme
- Residence accommodation, full board
- Activity and excursion programme as described
- Course materials
- Transfer to/from Glasgow or Edinburgh Airport
- Weekly laundry service (on Sunday)
- 24/7 staff supervision
- AHISS t-shirt
- End of course certificate
- All taxes and enrolment fees
Prices do not include:
- Flights to/from Scotland
- Airport transfers outside of scheduled days (£75 per journey)