Welcome to the “city that never sleeps”. With a population of 8.5 million, over 160 nationalities and almost 800 languages, New York will never fail to surprise and amaze you. America’s cultural and financial capital, Manhattan, holds over 20,00 restaurants of hundreds of different cuisines and has everything you could ever desire in terms of entertainment. From Broadway shows and baseball games to ethnic markets and vintage boutiques, New York is a cultural melting pot. With its superb public transport system, getting from one side of Manhattan to another is a simple train ride away.
Let New York’s vibrant energy sweep you off your feet. Don’t miss New York’s renowned sights such as the Empire State Building, Central Park and Times Square. Check out the city’s iconic neighbourhoods of Harlem, Chinatown, Greenwich Village to get a feel for daily New York city life. Some of the world’s most well-known museums such as the MoMa, the Guggenheim and the Museum of Natural History lie in the heart of New York, giving the city an unparalleled cultural heritage.
And of course, no trip to the Big Apple would be complete without a boat cruise to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Dates & Prices 2020
The Summer Camp runs from July 05 to August 02
Including course, accommodation, meals as described, all taxes and booking fees
|Price of the stay|
|2 weeks||€ 2.845|
|Three weeks||€ 4.195|
|4 weeks||€ 5.595|
|Return transfers if flight with UM option (minor non-acc.)||€ 120|
|Transfers outside scheduled hours||€ 60|
Unaccompanied Minor option (UM): this ensures students are taken care of at the departure and arrival airports as well as during their journey to one of the New York airports.
- English lessons + activities
- Ful board Residence accommodation on campus
- Course materials and books
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- All school taxes and enrolment fees
Prices do not include:
- Travel to and from New York City
- Safety refundable deposit (US$100 – to be paid on arrival)
- Insurance (please note that a valid medical assistance insurance is compulsory for the duration of the stay to be allowed on the American ground)
- Optional cancellation guarantee
- Visa fees (ESTA)