Bournemouth is undoubtedly the most pleasant and lively student town on the south coast of England. Charming and eclectic, it is a true centre for tourism, study and business. It is connected to the rest of England and to Europe via an excellent public transport network. London is only an hour and a half by train.
It is a safe and very pleasant city for kids and teenagers. The beaches, the beautiful parks in the city centre and the pedestrian areas in the centre allow them to enjoy their holidays in complete safety.
Dates & Prices 2021
The stay takes place from 21/06 to 27/08.
Our summer stays with accompanied journeys take place on the following dates:
Arrivals: Sunday 04/07, 11/07, 18/07, 15/08 or 22/08
Departures: Saturday 17/07, 31/07 or 28/08
Other dates – If you wish to travel on a different date, we can reserve a ticket for you by bus, eurostar or plane, please consult us.
Including course, accommodation, meals as described, all taxes and registration fees
|Courses & Homestay & activities - Shared room, Full Board|
|1 week||€ 795|
|2 weeks||€ 1.495|
|3 weeks||€ 2.195|
|Transfers airport-accommodation - Per ride|
|Accompanied journey to Bournemouth (Prices in EUROS) - coach|
|City of departure||Return||One way|
|Brussels - Mons* - Lille*||€ 215||€ 135|
|Lille (Train Lille-Brussels + car)||€ 255||€ 175|
|*Only certain weeks during summer|
- The chosen course formula
- Accommodation in a shared room in a host family (single room at Easter at Westbourne Academy)
- Full board
- All taxes and school administration fees
- The teaching material
- Supervision of the bilingual Group Leaders present on site
- A certificate of attendance mentioning the language level and the duration of the internship
- Transportation on site
Prices do not include:
- The journey to and from Bournemouth (unless you opt for our accompanied journey)
- Arrival and departure transfers (unless you opt for our accompanied trip, in which case the outward transfer is included)
- Optional insurances