Language programme in Boca Raton
The Sunshine State conjures up images of multi-million dollar mansions, untamed wildlife, Latino capitals and jaw-snapping crocs. This cultural potpourri blends unique flora and fauna in the heart of the Everglades, city glitz on the boulevards of Miami and peace and serenity on the many white sand beaches and glittering waters of the Keys.
The beautiful seaside resort of Boca Raton, located on the east coast of Florida, is famous for its long palm-tree-lined avenues and canals. Orlando and Miami are just a short drive away.
Dates & Prices 2020
Course start dates: every Monday
Summer Camp Sessions: June 28 to August 09 2020 (arrival/departure on Sundays).
Including course, accommodation, meals as described, all taxes and booking fees
|1 week||€ 1.245|
|2 weeks||€ 2.450|
|3 weeks||€ 3.645|
|4 weeks||€ 4.845|
|Round trip unaccompanied minor service (UM) - Transfer extra (both ways)||€ 120|
|Airport transfers out of scheduled times||€ 60|
Unaccompanied Minor option (UM): this ensures students are taken care of at the departure and arrival airports as well as during their journey to Boca Raton.
- 20 English lessons per week
- Residence accommodation
- Full board (19 weekly buffet style meals in the campus cafeteria)
- Course material hire
- Airport arrival/departure transfers (Miami or Fort Lauderdale)
- All campus taxes and enrolment fees
Prices do not include:
- Roundtrip flight to Miami or Fort Lauderdale airports
- Insurance (please note that a valid medical assistance insurance is compulsory for the duration of the stay to be allowed on the American ground)
- Optional cancellation guarantee
- Visa fees (ESTA)