Summer programme for teens in Val Notre-Dame
Our English, Dutch or French courses & activities and culture programme in Belgium allows teenagers aged 10 to 17 to take language courses and to participate in leisure and sports activities while benefiting from secure supervision and enviroment. This programme is ideal for a first language stay. It replaces our usual and traditional stay in Bruges with single room accommodation in a country green setting huge campus.
Liege is the leading tourist city in Wallonia and has many treasures to discover. The Meuse river crosses it from south to north. Folklore is still very present there because it is strongly supported by a warm and welcoming population. Liege is an essential stopover for any visit to Belgium.
It is in this magnificent setting that our campus “Val Notre Dame” is located.
Dates & Prices 2020
Stays are scheduled from Sunday to Saturday (7 days / 6 nights) and are organized over several weeks in summer.
Courses are available on the following dates:
- July 05 – 11
- July 12 – 18
- July 19 – 25
- August 16 – 22
A transfer between Bruges and Val Notre-Dame is possible for stays exceeding one week.
Programme prices – All taxes and enrolment fees included
|Language lessons & activities - Residence full board accommodation (1 to 3 weeeks)|
|05/07 - 11/07||€ 700||€ 700||€ 725|
|12/07 - 18/07||€ 700||€ 700||€ 725|
|19/07 - 25/07||€ 700||€ 700||€ 725|
|16/08 - 22/08||€ 700||€ 700||€ 725|
|Saturday to Sunday extra night (programmes exceeding 1 week)||€ 90|
|Loan of bed linen - per week||€ 25|
|Special diet (Vegetarian, Halal, etc.) - per week||€ 30|
|Airport / station transfers|
|From||Single trip||Round trip|
|Zaventem airport or Brussels-Midi station (Thalys)||€ 150||€ 270|
|Charleroi airport (Brussels South)||€ 240||€ 420|
|All arrival/departure between 20:00 and 10:00||€ 30|
|UM (Unaccompanied Minor) transfer||€ 75|
|Family discount (from 2nd booking)||€ 15|
Prices include :
- English, Dutch or French language lessons
- Language tests upon arrival and departure
- A certificate of completion at the end of the course
- The complete excursion & visits programme including travel and entrance fees
- Evening entertainment activities (films, songs, barbecue, etc.)
- Teaching material
- Full board accommodation, single room (double room available on request for siblings and friends can be allocated in adjoining rooms)
- All sports and use of the sports grounds and facilities (depending on the option booked)
- Constant supervision
- Accident insurance
- The coronavirus infrastructure in place as part of the measures applicable to schools
Prices do not include :
- Transport to and from Wanze
- Transfers from and to Brussels airport (Zaventem), Charleroi (Brussels South) or Brussels South train station.
- Transition night for stays exceeding one week
- The optional extra for the loan of bed linen (25€/week)