English courses and training in Business or Tourism at Westbourne Academy – 16-18 years – 1 term or 1 semester
Charming and eclectic, Bournemouth is one of the UK’s foremost university towns, with students flocking from the UK and overseas alike to enjoy the balmy weather, miles of beach and excellent quality of life. The city is well-connected to the rest of the UK and Europe via railway and London is just 90 minutes away by train.
Bournemouth bustles with activity and events are organized year-round – regattas, rallies, tennis championships and surfing competitions, to name but a few. Fireworks light up the night sky every weekend and the city’s public gardens are dotted with glowing candles.
The beaches, parks, open spaces and pedestrian centre make for a lively yet relaxed atmosphere, perfectly conducive to meeting people and enjoying your stay as well as making the most of your study abroad year.
Dates & Prices 2020
15 weeks : 31/08/2020 – 12/12/2020
18weeks : 09/08/2020 – 12/12/2020
|Course & Host family (single room, half board)|
|1 trimester (15 weeks)||€ 4.495|
|1 semester (18 weeks)||€ 5.995|
- Your chosen course, including visits and activities scheduled in your selected module
- Course materials
- Homestay accommodation, single room
- Full board on weekends and half board during the week
- All school taxes and enrolment fees, examination fees as described
Prices do not include:
- Travel to/from Bournemouth
- Lunches Monday to Friday (can be bought at the school cafeteria)
- Local transportations and optional activities organised by the school (such as weekend excursions, etc.)