School Immersion at Bournemouth & Poole College – 16-18 years old – 1 school year
This programme is aimed at students aged 16 – 18 years old who wish to study in an English college with British students for a full academic year.
Charming and eclectic, Bournemouth is one of the UK’s foremost university towns, with students flocking from the UK and overseas alike to enjoy the balmy weather, miles of beach and excellent quality of life. The city is well-connected to the rest of the UK and Europe via railway and London is just 90 minutes away by train.
Bournemouth bustles with activity and events are organized year-round – regattas, rallies, tennis championships and surfing competitions, to name but a few. Fireworks light up the night sky every weekend and the city’s public gardens are dotted with glowing candles.
The beaches, parks, open spaces and pedestrian centre make for a lively yet relaxed atmosphere, perfectly conducive to meeting people and enjoying your stay as well as making the most of your study abroad year.
Dates & Prices 2020-2021
The school year is split into three terms: Autumn Term, Spring Term and Summer Term, each with a half-term holiday.
School year: beginning of September 2020 – July 2021, 44 weeks (including holidays).
- Autumn Term: beginning of September – early January (holidays at the end of December – beginning of January)
- Spring Term: early January – mid-April (holidays at te end of March – beginning of April)
- Summer Term: mid-April – early July
Exact term dates are not yet fixed in stone by the College. They will be confirmed once we receive your booking. The final academic calendar will be given to you before your departure.
Includes course, room and board, registration fees, and taxes
|School year (44 weeks, early Sept-earlyJuly)|
|Course and accomodation in family||€ 8.995|
|Course and accomodation in residence, without board||€ 7.995|
|Course and accomodation in residence, half board||€ 9.695|
- English test and pre-booking interview
- Your chosen course
- Accommodation: Homestay half board, single room accommodation (holidays included), or residence half-board or self catering, double room accommodation (holidays not included) depending on the option chosen
- Access to all school facilities and services
- Academic advice and support from a personal tutor
- Support from our offices during and after your stay
- All taxes and booking fees
Prices do not include:
- Travel to Bournemouth
- Airport transfers
- Optional extras
- Transportation in and around Bournemouth
- Optional activities / classes
- Textbooks and other course materials
- Optional insurance